GenLam Fencing System
GeneLam beautifully crafted timber palings are available in Pencil Round D4S, T&G, TG&V and Shiplap Profiles with a high quality finish, dual primed and full penetration MicroPro H3.2 treatment.
We also stock Top and Bottom Rails, Top capping, Mid rails, and GL8 Posts. The fully interchangeable system allows you the opportunity so make a fence that is uniquely you.
Natural. Durable. Classic.
Lumberbank GenLam® H3.2 is the best timber fencing solution to increase the street appeal of your home. For strong and durable products that stand the test of time, giving you peace of mind and a sustainable product you can trust. GenLam® is proudly made in New Zealand by KLC Limited.
The GenLam® range is a full fencing solution.
- The MicroPro® H3.2 treatment system is a water-borne, copper-based preservative system with carbon-based co-biocide. Applied to the wood using a high pressure treatment process, it penetrates deeply and is effective against fungal decay, borer and termite attack.
- Testing has shown kiln-dried MicroPro® treated products are less likely to show resin bleed when painted in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations.
- Corrosion-resistant for approved fasteners and hot dipped galvanised nails to meet building code requirements.
- 100% NZ Radiata pine sourced from sustainable forests.
- Choice of several styles (bevelback featured).
- Eco-friendly with four environmental credentials.
- Pailings in 1.8,2.1 and 2.4m lengths
- Formaldehyde-free and low volatile organic compounds used in the treating and glueing manufacturing process. No odour.
- A two coat, superior alkyd priming system, supplied by PPG, is applied and provides good water resistance.
GenLam H3.2 MicroPro Fencing is available in the following Profiles and Sizes
|Pailing 90 x 18mm||.|
|Pailing 135 x 18mm||.||.|
We also stock GenLam H4 Posts
|Size||88 x 88||112 x 112||135 x 135||180 x 180|
Produced by KLC, who have FSC , Chain of Custody Certification.
Storage and Handling
GenLam must be kept dry, and protected from excessive heat, direct sunlight and prolonged exposure to the elements, prior to installation.
All cuts, rebates, holes, and notches must be sealed with a protective coating to prevent swelling and shrinkage.
Apply two coats of Premium Exterior 100% house paint. Top coat colours should have a Light Reflectance Value (LRV) of 45 or higher, as dark colours can encourage resin bleed and distortion leading to cracking and paint failure.
Like all exterior timber products, we recommend that all GenLam should be cleaned once a year with a brush and soapy water. This will remove contaminants that will have a detrimental effect on the life of the paint system.
Health and Safety
Do not burn MicroPro® Treated Timber.
Wear a dust mask and goggles when cutting or sanding timber.
All sawdust and construction debris should be cleaned up and disposed of after construction.