We are closed for the Covid-19 Government lockdown. We will be back !
Suppliers of local and imported timber, wood flooring, plywood, hardwood, softwood
Is getting your timber consignment on time important to you? Talk to LumberBank about their 24-hour dispatch guarantee – you’ll find the team at LumberBank do what they say they will.
Since 1996, LumberBank has built a reputation for sourcing quality exotic and New Zealand timber product solutions that serve the immediate needs of the furniture and joinery sectors, timber merchants and scaffolding companies in both the North and South Islands.
- LumberBank timber is selected for quality, durability, visual appeal, strength and competitive pricing;
- Located alongside one of New Zealand’s busiest transport hubs, the company efficiently expedites orders by road, rail and sea;
- Together with good stock levels, the easy access to LumberBank’s timber yard means you’re welcome to send your truck around when you need something;
- Timber is legally sourced and sustainable. LumberBank obtains International Forest Stewardship Council Certification where possible, or alternatively timber of verified legal origin.
Whether you are responding to the vagaries of a new fashion trend in furniture or kitchens, have a need for laminated veneer lumber (LVL), exotic timber flooring, AS/NZS 4357 standard compliant scaffolding planks or F17 Structural Plywood, LumberBank has the solution – backed by a personal ‘can do’ attitude, sound product knowledge and exemplary support.
- Sawn timber – exotic and conventional timber for furniture, decking, joinery and more;
- Profiled timber – durable, easy to install flooring, decking and panelling dressed four sides and pre-primed boards;
- Plywood’s and panels – broad range of strong, stable hardwood, radiata and MDF;
- Scaffolding – durable, light and strong LVL manufactured to AS/NZS 4357 standards;
- Hardwood Flooring – visual appeal, practical surface and hard wearing;
- E8, E11 and E13 Structural LVL.
“At LumberBank we are committed to doing what we say we will do. That includes keeping good stock levels, delivering on time and communicating with our customers every step of the way. We are loyal to our customers.”
– Maurice O’Connell, General Manager LumberBank.